A violent crime is a behavior by persons, against persons or property that intentionally threatens, attempts or actually inflicts physical harm. The seriousness of injuries to the victim(s), the use of a weapon, and/or the intent of the perpetrator will determine the severity of the charges as well as the extent of potential penalties. As an experienced criminal defense attorney, Benjamin Durham has successfully defended a multitude of clients facing violent crime charges including:
- Assault: Simple assault, aggravated assault, assault and battery, sexual assault
- Arson: First, second and third degree arson, aggravated arson, reckless arson
- Domestic Violence: Physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, economic abuse
- Hate Crimes: Menacing, aggravated menacing, criminal damage, criminal endangerment, criminal mischief, social harassment, telephone harassment
- Homicide: First, second and third degree homicide, aggravated felony murder, justifiable homicide, manslaughter
If you are facing misdemeanor or felony criminal charges, contact us to gain a better understanding of your rights and the pending legal process you are about to experience.